PH Center For Behavioral Health offers Residential Services that provides our clients with the opportunity to stay in a secure environment where they can focus solely on their recovery. With our residential services, we provide our clients with the opportunity to work intensively on their health, recovery, and wellness.
Our residential service is available to those who need an intensive residential program to address their alcohol and/or substance addiction. We also cater to clients who are dual-diagnosed (mental illness and substance abuse). Through our residential services, we strive to provide our clients with the therapeutic interventions and coping skills that they need to recover.
Our residential services include:
- Level I.I (Standard Outpatient)
- Level II.1 (Intensive Outpatient)
- Level III. 1 (Licensed Residential)
- Level III. 3
- Level III. 5 (partial hospitalization treatment services to an adult patient population; provides supportive transitional housing)
- SRO (Sober Living)
- DUI/DWI (MVA-approved alcohol treatment and education programs)
- Mental Health Services (PRP, OMHC) PHTH
Let Us Help You
Your recovery starts here. Contact us at 410-466-7000 if you need further information. For an evaluation of your needs, you can Book an Appointment online.