A Bright Path for the Future
To inspire a better life, our services provide opportunities for our clients to build the foundation needed for a solid road in recovery. This involves having a vision for the future. At PH Center For Behavioral Health, we believe that with encouragement, structure, and support, our clients can graduate from our program with a plan to stay clean, sober, and find success in what they are interested in pursuing in life.
PH Center For Behavioral Health utilizes an extensive therapeutic schedule designed to stabilize and treat individuals. Our services include:
We also offer:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP), Traditional Outpatient Group
- Licensed Residential Treatment: Level 3.1 Level 3.3 Level 3.5, Partial Hospitalization
- Supportive Transitional Housing, SRO (Sober Living)
- DWI/DUI (MVA- Approved Alcohol Treatment & Education Programs)
- Inpatient Detoxification & Rehabilitation Referrals, Buprenorphine Referrals
- Mental Health Services
- Holistic and Experiential Therapies
- Trauma Informed Yoga
Get the Help You Need
The help you need is just a phone call away. Contact us at 410-466-7000 for more information about our services. For an evaluation of your needs, you can Book an Appointment online.